We have had a pretty busy week with Amber cheering at 2 basketball games, Erin's open house at school, and all of the other stuff we have to do every week. The good news is the bus is going to start running to RCA on Monday. Very exciting since I made 4 trips to RCA on Thursday. I figure I spent about 3 hours in the car and really went no where.
Now for the gross stuff! On Thursday Stuart went to the doctor for an infected gland on his back. It was about the size of a golf ball, pretty gross!!! Anyway, the doctor cut it, drained it, and sent him home with an open wound that I get to take care of. The first time I saw it, I almost threw up, but I am pretty use to it now. Here it is with the bandage on:
This is your last warning. Do not scroll down if you feel sick!
Told you it was gross! He has to go back to the doctor on Monday because it is packed full of gauze.
Now go enjoy your dinner!
1 comment:
I'll file this under things I could have lived quite happily without seeing.
Post a Comment