Friday, September 25, 2009

Yummy!!!

I am starting a new thing on my blog where I share yummy recipes that I make. So, make sure you check it out down the side!!!

I have been craving this yummy dip that I got from Bill. Now don't tell him that I am sharing his recipe, but it is soooooo good. I made it for supper last night. I don't have an official name for it, so I will just call it "Bill's Dip".

Bill's Dip

8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. mayo
1/2 c. chopped green onions
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Mix and Bake 20 minutes @ 350.

Top with:
1 c. pepper jelly
1/2 c. crumbled bacon
3/4 sleeve Ritz

Bake 10 more minutes.

Serve with Ritz crackers.

Oh soooo good!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You should call it "Bill's A Dip". It does sound yummy... I'll have to try it.