I finally finished reading the Twilight series. I am not a big reader. I just get so sleepy when I read, but I was able to finish all 4 books in about 6 weeks. I really enjoyed them and would recommend them, although I don't have a lot to compare them to. Teri and I are going to see the movie tonight. Yes, it is still out in one of our smaller theaters.
So, I turned 40 since my last post. From talking with some people I was expecting to need my walker by now, but so far so good! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. Stuart got me a portrait lens for my camera and I am just itching to use it. Maybe I will have some cool pictures to post soon!!
1 comment:
Woo hoo!! Glad you finished!! Have you tried Edward's version online yet?
Post a Comment