AMBER:
Amber made cheerleading! Yay! She hurt her arm turning cartwheels in PE about 3 weeks ago. We got it x-rayed and they were negative. She was finally pain-free and in cheerleading tryouts they asked her to try her back walk over. She hurt it again even worse and it felt mushy from the swelling, so I took her to get it x-rayed again. Still negative.
We went to Amber's teen retreat this weekend. It was fun, but I was not allowed to take pictures of her. Here are a few things in the meeting area that I thought were cool:
ERIN:
Erin hasn't had a lot going on. She is just counting down the days until school is out, which is 23. She had a field trip to the Stars baseball game on Friday. Here are Erin and her friend Lexi:
Finally, I didn't get any Easter pictures. My girls are very anti-picture right now. However, here are me and my two BFFs:

No comments:
Post a Comment