"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
Friday, May 8, 2009
Funny Girl!!!
Erin has to be the funniest girl in the world. I have no idea what that child is gonna be when she grows up. Wednesday night we were coming home from church in the pouring down rain and we had the following conversation:
Amber: Has all of this rain helped us get out of the drought? Me: I don't know, but I am sure that it has. Erin: What? You mean we were in a drought!!! That is what I hate about being a kid, nobody ever tells you anything!!
That's funny! How could you keep that information from her? I was also going to say... I have some guesses about what she'll be when she grows up. Ha ha.
1 comment:
That's funny! How could you keep that information from her? I was also going to say... I have some guesses about what she'll be when she grows up. Ha ha.
Post a Comment