I thought that summertime was a time for relaxing and doing nothing. Not the case so far!! We left the day the girls got out of school to go on our Disney cruise. Lots of fun!! After the cruise, we left Port Canaveral at 6:45 CST and went straight to the girls' dance recital. We pulled in at 5:45 and the recital started at 6:00. It was a very long day and I was so tired that I did not take any pictures. I have spent the last week working a couple of days, driving the girls here and there, and taking a friend to the airport in Nashville. Amber leaves for cheerleading camp on Tuesday. Maybe I can take a little rest then!
Here are a few cruise pictures:
Amber at Castaway Cay:

Amber, Ally, and Erin on the Doubloon Sailboat. We were going to snorkel with the sea turtles.

Erin at Tortola:

The Fam with Sorcerer Mickey:

No comments:
Post a Comment