"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
AAaaawwww, Amber you look so pretty. Loving the hair!!! I gotta say she looks very grown up!
I LOVE the picture of Amber and Alan! Amber looks absolutely beautiful. :) All our girls are growing up too fast!!
Love the dress, love the girl and love your heart! You looked so poised and sure of yourself and hairdo great! Your dress color is the same color I wore to my senior prom! love, Grammy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AAaaawwww, Amber you look so pretty. Loving the hair!!! I gotta say she looks very grown up!
I LOVE the picture of Amber and Alan! Amber looks absolutely beautiful. :) All our girls are growing up too fast!!
Love the dress, love the girl and love your heart! You looked so poised and sure of yourself and hairdo great! Your dress color is the same color I wore to my senior prom! love, Grammy
Post a Comment