Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Friends!!

My friends took me out for an early birthday dinner tonight. It is so much fun just hanging out with friends and laughing ALOT! Here are some photos of the evening--



You might notice my crazy friend Brenda's shirt.  If not, here is a close up:



She bought them as "party favors"  for a joke!  She wanted everyone to put them on, but she was the only one brave enough to do it!  Just in case you like it and have to have one, she got them at Walmart for $3.  Believe it or not, she did have people ask her where she got it at!!!!!!

Thanks girls for such a great time!  Also, thanks for the loot--bracelet, mug, apron and cupcake gift card, manicure gift card, and "sweet sayings" book!!!

I have GREAT FRIENDS!!! 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You forgot to mention Sam's t-shirt that said "I *Heart* Rock" and I had someone ask me if "the baby's t-shirt also says 'I love beer'?!". Um... yeah... if only I could have found one in his size! :-)

Love you Misty!!!!!!! I had fun.

Brenda said...

BTW, for the record, I actually hate beer.