Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it really summer?

Because I really wouldn't know! We have been incredibly busy since school let out.  Summer kicked off with Erin's dance recital.



She did really well, of course! She really loves dance. For the upcoming year, her dance studio will start requiring all dancers to take ballet. Crazy, I know!! So, Erin is going to take ballet classes this summer to see if she likes it. Those classes start this Thursday. Erin has also decided that she wants to play volleyball at her school this year. They are practicing 3 or 4 times a week!!

A co-worker's husband has a pretty large garden. This year I bought some green beans and got those in the freezer. I can't wait to try them!!




And then there is Amber!  That girl has been going non-stop since school let out!  Her summer vacation started with an 8 day babysitting job to Perdido Beach.  She babysat for this family several times since she got home and is loving the money!  She has cheerleading practice and competition stunt team practice several times a week.  I was at Impact with her this past weekend.  It is a ton of fun!!

 


She has cheerleading camp coming up the first week in July.  Add to that all of the summer activities her youth group does and it adds up to a very busy summer!!

I do LOVE summer!!!

No comments: