Now that you are all successfully humming the Brady Bunch song, I thought that I would share with you an interaction I had with Amber today. So, I was correcting her chore chart for something she said she did that she did not (I think that is where it all started). She starts crying uncontrollably and telling me to stop yelling at her. Now I will be the first to admit that I do, unfortunately, yell at my children sometimes, but this was not one of those times. She goes on to scream through the tears that she had a horrible day and I shouldn't be bothering her. Of course being the concerned mother that I am, I asked her what happened to make her day so horrible. She kept insisting that nothing happened. After I finally left because she wasn't revealing anything horrible that had actually happened today, she comes to me (still crying uncontrollably) and tells me she thinks she failed her Bible test at school this week. I assured her that I had looked on the parent web site and she had actually made a 95. To this (still through the crying) says "Yeah, well, I could have made a 98!"
How much longer do I have to endure this?!?!?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment