Saturday, July 4, 2009

My New Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I started wanting and saving for a new car. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, so I started test driving a few cars that I was interested in. On 7/3, I convinced Stuart to go test driving with me, but did not expect to buy a car that day. We both drove the Honda Pilot. It was acceptable to Stuart with price and it was acceptable to me because it was not a minivan, so we drove it home! I must say it is sad to get rid of the old van, but I absolutely LOVE this one!!!!














4 comments:

Stephen said...

It's soooo gangsta...

Brenda said...

I can't condone the purchase of a foreign automobile (when my dad is about to lose his GM pension) but since you bought it without asking my opinion, I do like it! :-) Now you have me wanting a new car.

Sonja :) said...

Now, you should have had Stuart take a picture of you in the drivers seat looking all Cool!!! Are you allowed to eat in it?? I really like it.

Brenda said...

Trust me- eating is allowed. They'll all starve to death if they can't eat in the car.