Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School

Finally, something interesting to blog about! Amber started back to school last Thursday and I kept forgetting to take her picture. I finally remembered today! Erin started back to school today also.





They are getting so BIG!!

Also, in case I haven't told you already, Amber made captain of the middle school cheerleading squad. She is so excited!!!

I know if I don't mention it, I will get a comment about it so here goes: The other interesting thing that has happened recently is that Stephen, Tammy, Chase and Ally were here for a visit this past weekend. They are on their way to Colorado!!
:-)

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Oh, snap! Am I that obnoxious?!?

Misty said...

No, just predictable!!

Stuart said...

I'm going with Stephen being both predictable AND obnoxious.

Stephen said...

Oh, double snap...even after I played tennis with you!

Brenda said...

You weather thing is not correct. it says it is currently sunny and fair... not from where I'm sitting. It's cloudy and raining. Just thought I'd let you know. Ha ha.