Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!!

Of course I have to have a post of Thanksgiving! I have been so blessed. Just counting my earthly blessings, I am very thankful for my wonderful husband. Stuart has an incredible heart for God. He is such a strong leader and is a wonderful teacher for the girls. I love him very much and can not imagine being without him.


I am thankful for Amber Grace. She is such a beautiful and smart young lady. Her love of the Lord and knowledge of the Bible is amazing!


I am thankful for Erin Gale. She is a beautiful and creative young lady who has an incredible sense of humor!!


I am thankful for wonderful parents who instilled in me a love for God. I am thankful that they were able to pay for a college education for me and gave me a hard work ethic. Although mine doesn't hold a candle to theirs!!

I am thankful for great in-laws who raised a wonderful man for me to marry and have never made me feel like I was not good enough for their boy.

I am thankful for close friends who make me laugh so hard and make my life interesting!

Many, many blessings in my life! I love them all!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Really nice picture of you and Stuart. Did you have on your Fabby Purple shoes with your outfit?? Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!!