"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
The Christmas Tree!!
I got a new tree this year!! I have wanted a huge tree since we moved in this house that has 12 foot ceilings. I finally got one after Christmas last year! It is 9 feet tall, prelit, and I LOVE IT!!
Here are 2 new ornaments I got this year:
I'm really keeping things simple this year and trying not to get stressed out!! I didn't get out all of my decorations or send out any Christmas cards this year!!! Maybe next year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
1 comment:
Sonja
said...
The tree looks great and I love the new Santa ornament!!! Also, simple is good, especially stress-free simple!! :)
1 comment:
The tree looks great and I love the new Santa ornament!!! Also, simple is good, especially stress-free simple!! :)
Post a Comment