I have been meaning to have daily updates on the elves, but it just hasn't happened. So, I will just do one big update on all of the things they have been doing. They finally came on December 14th. Erin was pretty sure they forgot to come this year, but I will only allow them to be here for about 10 days. That is all I can handle!!! Some of the things they have done that I did not get pictures of include: (1) going "fishing" for Erin's fish with a frying pan and seasonings close by (2) building a tower of soda cans after a Christmas party we had (3) spending the night with a friend and making "snow angels" out of sugar (4) playing Christmas games on the computer (5) watching Christmas movies all night.
Here are a couple of things I did get pictures of:
Making "Cold Chocolate" (instead of Hot Chocolate):
Dexter has been very concerned about all of this mischief!
Taping the door up from Erin's room to the kitchen:
So, things have not gotten too out of control this year! I am happy to say that they will only be here for 2 more nights!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE the look on Dexter's face. :-)
Post a Comment