"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter Made Simple!!
Easter presents were very easy this year!! The girls each got a little bunny bag with gift cards for a pedicure, a book, and a Starbucks. My life was very simple this Easter!!
It was easier! Starbucks on the way to church and BAM after church. We went and got the pedicures Sunday afternoon using their gift cards and the one I got for my birthday!! My toes are ready for sandals now!!
You see those peanut butter eggs on the counter in that last picture? Watch those... they are SOOOOOOOOO good, but so high in calories! (I know because I ate one and wanted a second until I saw what i was eating!!!!)
Ok, I don't mean to rain on your parade. Your Easter gifts were very nice! :-) I've never had a pedicure... hint hint. ha ha.
3 comments:
How did that make your life easy? Now you have to take them to get all that stuff. :-)
It was easier! Starbucks on the way to church and BAM after church. We went and got the pedicures Sunday afternoon using their gift cards and the one I got for my birthday!! My toes are ready for sandals now!!
You see those peanut butter eggs on the counter in that last picture? Watch those... they are SOOOOOOOOO good, but so high in calories! (I know because I ate one and wanted a second until I saw what i was eating!!!!)
Ok, I don't mean to rain on your parade. Your Easter gifts were very nice! :-) I've never had a pedicure... hint hint. ha ha.
Post a Comment