I don’t get a chance to do this often enough, but I just wanted to brag on Erin for a minute. She, honestly, has blown me away this year. I could not have asked for a more motivated, hardworking, creative, bright student. No matter what we are doing she puts her all into it, but the work that she did on the Roanoke Island mystery was outstanding. She came to class every week with a plan. I never have to coach her or try to “pull something out of her.” She created charts, graphs, stories, etc that were beyond what I could have even suggested she do. She showed so much creativity, reasoning, and just plain hard work, and all of the students LOVED her group’s wooden spoon puppets. I know that parents don’t often get to hear enough of the good stuff, so I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you to her and thank you to you for being such a supportive parent. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Jennifer Arnold
Academic and Creative Enrichment Teacher
Lynn Fanning Elementary
Oh that makes a momma proud!!!!!!
1 comment:
Wow! She takes after you! :-) That's awesome, but it doesn't surprise me!
Post a Comment