"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
I see this face and I become a little afraid. "Meow" seems a bit of an understatement.. Ha.
We like to refer to him as "the assassin". I seriously think he tries to kill us by plopping down in front of us when walking down stairs or across the room!
Oh, and my mom would agree with you...she HATES him!! :)
I don't hate him. I'm just afraid of him. Ha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see this face and I become a little afraid. "Meow" seems a bit of an understatement.. Ha.
We like to refer to him as "the assassin". I seriously think he tries to kill us by plopping down in front of us when walking down stairs or across the room!
Oh, and my mom would agree with you...she HATES him!! :)
I don't hate him. I'm just afraid of him. Ha.
Post a Comment