Saturday, January 1, 2011

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!!!

So...A New Year!!! I know I have not been a very good blogger!! It is hard to be motivated when you only have 3 followers--my husband, my work BFF, and some lady I don't know!! So...if you want to be a follower to boost my ego, that would be great!!

Since I have a hard time coming up with "topics" to blog about that are half way interesting, I decided I would do this Project 365 that is going around. My plan is to post a picture everyday that depicts a day in the life of the Whitings'. It looks like I started it last year, but it only lasted 3 days!!. I think my plan was to do a small scrapbook. Anyway, we will see how 2011 goes!!

Enjoy!!

And so it begins....


1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am a follower on other blogs and I never read the updates. So I don't see the point. You know I'm your follower. Now that I know you are posting again, I will be sure to check back often.