We both loved the Ikea store! We were not sure at first, but once we figured out what was going on it was really fun! This store is so big that they have a cafeteria in the store!!! We had to stop for a lunch break!
I purchased, among other things, some clear organization containers and a new wok and cookbook:
When I was putting my stuff in my new containers I found this in my cabinet:
2006!!! Scary!!
We both had cheesecake left over from the night before, so we had it for breakfast!!! It was sooooooo good! Sonja had Red Velvet Cheesecake and I had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake. They were both incredible!!!
I forgot my camera on Saturday when we went to Ikea. I have some pretty funny pictures from my camera phone, but I don't know how to get them on my computer. So, I will have to save them for another day!!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun and you guys are silly!
So if that is all you got from Ikea, what is in the other 42 bags??? ;)
And how many shoes did Sonja buy?
That is not all I got from Ikea. That is just all I am showing! The other bags mostly came from the outlet malls. Believe it or not, she only purchased one pair of shoes!!!
Post a Comment