We made it to the beach yesterday. The girls went straight out to the pool while Stu and I unpacked. This complex is beautiful, and it is a ghost town!! I think there may be 2 other families here. The girls have been the only 2 people in the huge pool the last 2 days. We went to the beach for an hour and a half this morning. It is a little more of a hassle than I had hoped it would be. It has been very overcast today and was sprinkling when we first made it to the beach. I, of course, managed to get burned in that time. Yes, I know, you can still get burned when it is cloudy!! I just didn't think it would happen so quickly!! We came back, ate lunch, and started our "Lord of the Rings" marathon. We are now just watching NFL football with alot of the players wearing cool pink shoes and gloves.
We ate at The Red Bar last night. It was fabulous!! The girls had their crab cakes which is what they are known for. I had panne chicken-YUM! Stu had craw fish and shrimp-YUCK, but he seemed to enjoy it. I put a roast in for French Dip Sandwiches tonight!
1 comment:
I hate that it's raining!! Yummo, the Red Bar. It's been forever since I've eaten there.
Erin's new comment...crackin' me up!
Post a Comment