Monday, August 18, 2008

Good Deal!

I just got back from buying Amber's and Erin's dance shoes. I think the whole city of Huntsville decided to buy dance shoes today. We waited in line for 30 minutes just to check out! Anyway, Erin's Jazz Tennis Shoes that she needed/wanted cost $70 (ridiculous!). I had a 20% off coupon and when the cashier entered it, instead of taking 20% off, she only charged me $20. So, that is actually 72.22% off! If only I had no conscious and could keep them at that price. It was too busy to go in and deal with it, so I will do it tomorrow when I go get my hair cut.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Keep them... keep them... keep them... no one will ever know!

Just kidding, of course! But I bet they will be VERY surprised when you go back to insist they take $50 more from you!

Misty said...

I did go back today and told them I owed them more money. They were very grateful and believe it or not, they did not offer to let me keep them for $20 for my honesty. It ended up being a little over $40.