P.P.S. Where'd you get the hit counter? My cousin has one that actually tells her WHO viewed her blog (if they have a blogger account) or at least the city they are from.
If you click on "Hit Counter" at the bottom it will take you to the site. I know that it increases every time you refresh--half of those hits are mine!
Hi, I noticed your blog and the pictures of Amber's scar. I work with the product Mederma and am glad you are using it. Just make sure you use it as directed. Our website has more information, www.mederma.com, on application frequency, etc. as well as FAQ's. We also have a new product, Mederma Cream +SPF30, which includes sun protection because the sun can also discolor scars. Being that the scar is on her forehead, I would suggest using the newer product and we have a $3 off coupon on our website. Best wishes on her progress!
6 comments:
Wow...
P.S. I like how your border and background stay in place while the text of your blog moves. Mine doesn't do that.
P.P.S. Where'd you get the hit counter? My cousin has one that actually tells her WHO viewed her blog (if they have a blogger account) or at least the city they are from.
P.P.P.S. I discovered every time I hit "refresh", your counter goes up by 1. Ha ha. I just made it go up 8 counts. I won't do that again! ha ha! :-)
If you click on "Hit Counter" at the bottom it will take you to the site. I know that it increases every time you refresh--half of those hits are mine!
Hi, I noticed your blog and the pictures of Amber's scar. I work with the product Mederma and am glad you are using it. Just make sure you use it as directed. Our website has more information, www.mederma.com, on application frequency, etc. as well as FAQ's. We also have a new product, Mederma Cream +SPF30, which includes sun protection because the sun can also discolor scars. Being that the scar is on her forehead, I would suggest using the newer product and we have a $3 off coupon on our website. Best wishes on her progress!
Post a Comment