With both of the girls spending the night with friends last night, Stuart and I actually had a date. We went to see Tropic Thunder, which I was not very excited about. It turned out to be really good! Now maybe it was good because I went in with no expectations, but Tom Cruise (hope I didn't spoil it for those who wanted to be surprised) was hilarious!! Then we went to PF Changs (PT Chings or JT Chungs for those of you in the Whiting family:-) ) Look--I ate a lettuce wrap!


It was yummy! We also ordered the Orange Chicken which was fantastic!
It was a really great date!! Definitely not a monotonous moment!
1 comment:
Woohoo!! Not monotonous at all!! As you know I love JK Rowlings and her lettuce wraps!!!
From what Stephen has told me about Tropic Thunder, it sounds right up your alley!! Lol!!
This was Tammy by the way and not Stephen at all!
Post a Comment