Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Ouch!
So, of all the things I had to do today, be in a wreck was not on my "To Do" list! Yet, while I was out running an errand for Amber, a young women decided to whack me from behind. It was quite shocking! There was very minimal damage to my car, just a few scratches, not even a dent. Her car was much worse and she didn't have insurance. The only reason I called the police for a report was because I jerked pretty hard when she hit me and I was afraid my back or neck may hurt later on. I guess it doesn't matter about a police report since she didn't have insurance and I would have to pay for it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no!!! I hope you are okay. I was in a wreck once where I didn't feel anything right away- but later that night and the next morning, my shoulders and back really, really hurt. I never did go to the doctor, though.
I'm sorry that happened to you! Although it did give you something interesting to blog about!
Post a Comment