Today we spent the whole day at church doing a Walk through the Old Testament (
www.walkthru.org/site/PageServer?pagename=seminars). It was very good and I really learned alot. We started at creation and learned 77 main events in chronological order until we got to Christ. We also learned alot of geography that I will always picture the Central auditorium whenever I try to recall a map of the area. Very good stuff. Oh and I forgot to mention that the 77 events have hand motions!
Here are Beth, Me, Brenda, and Sam enjoying the day....

And here is what we looked like at the end of the day because our "mommy minds" were on overload:
1 comment:
i finally got a chance to check it out! i like it!
have you done your walk through the OT today? are you gonna remember to do it tomorrow?
i was trying to do it in the car last night after it was over and I've forgotten so much of it already. i need a refresher. :)
Post a Comment